The adventure travel dream come true.

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


04-01-2015
2838 KMS

It's 3.30 PM and we just reached Santhosh's house at Bangalore. Our expedition came to an end. The only sad day of  our entire travel was this day. we reached the mostly hated Bangalore city. We just took sometime to remove all the luggage from motorcycle. While I still need to reach my home, I thought of finishing my diary of today.

Expedition write up and route map 
Expedition write up and route map
As we knew Mysore-Bangalore road is worst road to travel in the evening  time, we decided to wake up early and start early. By 8 we all got ready, as Akshatha was also leaving to Bangalore. We had a nice break fast. The jeep came to pick Akshatha and Aunt. This time Santhosh was starting the ride and we struggled a lot to cross the same stream. Even though I did not take bath in the morning, back tyre of the motorcycle in side water drenched me completely, as I was trying to give some support to Santhosh by pushing the motorcycle from back. It was quite funny for me, while we were waiting for Akshatha's bus to Bangalore at Kallagundi Bus Stop. Everybody was quite socked to see me complete wet on a bright sunny day.

Amrutha's House
Amrutha's House
Group Photo
Sanhosh's turn today

By 9 AM Akshatha boarded the bus to Bangalore, Aunt to Suliya. We started from Kallgundi for a sad journey. The road from Kalgundi to Madikeri was good. Though the drive was good, the feel of the last day was not that exciting. We stopped at Madikeri for tea, tender coconut water at Hunsur. We visited Balmuri, a picnic place near Mysore. It was a nice place and Santhosh told me that was the place where he started learning swimming. While returning from Balmuri the free temple prasad gave a big relief for our stomach as well as our wallet. After crossing that boring Mysore - Bangalore stretch, we finally reached Bangalore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib